Saturday, July 6, 2013

Common Enemy - As the World Burns - 2013 Overdose on Records

By Kyle Grissom



Common Enemy drops their 5th release "As The World Burns" on Overdose On Records they are veterans having been around in various line ups since 1998. So it's safe to say they bring it with this 5th full length.

The tracks are all in your face, From the weed references in "All I Want For Christmas" and "Where's  It At?" (The last being my favorite track off the album.) All the way to politics "March Them Off To War (This is Fucking Business)" the tracks cover it all.

I am actually at a loss for words for how good this release actually is. The message, the delivery, the length, it's perfect.

All that's left for me too say is I highly advise you to seek this out and give it a listen. Even if you end up not liking it (which I doubt) you have to admire the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive