Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Devil Made Me Do It!

Here it is boys and girls hot off the mixing board! Episode 11 of the Po-Dunk Punk Show - handcrafted and brewed just for you.

The first show with the new equipment went so well, i almost shit my pants with excitement.

There's the cover art over there...

below it is the list and the show.. fucking enjoy it . i know i did.









Geraldo 666the Pain Teens
Lexicon Devilthe Germs
Satanthe Dwarves
Evil EvarG.B.H.
Get in the Bag you FuckerPhoton Torpedoes
I Hope You Diethe Bloodhound Gang
You're My AngelUnwritten Law
Junkies...Spite
ThresholdSex Bob-omb
Beer:30Reverend Horton Heat
the CompromiseFace to Face
Black Friday RuleFlogging Molly
I Hate My JobButthole Surfers
We Need to TalkBrutal Youth
Let's Go Bomb a
Government Building
Aristokoks
Hey, Hey, HeyRiverboat Gamblers
RebellionN.V. Boys




thanks for listening

ji*

No comments:

Post a Comment