Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3-Again, with the Tunes

Well, it's been a great week. Just heard my podcast (2 More) broadcast globally across the interwebs thanks to the good folks over at realpunkradio.com! Even wifeypants was proud and she HATES punk music. So, anyway, I just wrapped up this weeks podcast... i amke no apologies for it's content, ifin ya don't like it you can suck it!
Heres the list.
Kick out the Jams..............MC5
Sit Home and Rot..............Murphy's Law
Love Whip...........................Reverend Horton Heat
People Who Died...............Jim Carroll
Pray for Pills........................the Dirtbombs
I ain't Worried.....................Rancid
I'm the One.........................NOFX
As Times Gone..................the Tropics
Devil Girl.............................Tiger Army
My Girlfriends Dead..........the Vandals
Jealousy.............................Wasted Youth
Death is a Star...................the Clash
Children of the Damned..the Softies
Borstel Breakout...............Sham 69
No Feelings........................Sex Pistols
Sonic Reducer...................Dead Boys
Destroy...............................Public Toys
Psychotic Reaction.........Positively 13 O'Clock
I Am a Janitor....................Surface Music
So there you have it.... Enjoy!
subscribe to my podcast on iTunes, Listen to me on ww.realpunkradio.com, print this page and wipe your ass with it, you know whatever you feel like.
Until next week - Peace Out Bitches!





ji*

No comments:

Post a Comment